Providing clients with the tools needed for OSHA compliance.
OSHA regulates certain chemicals and elements that must be followed. At Global Health's Occupational Health Center at the Houston Area Safety Council (HASC), we are board certified in Occupational Medicine with extensive training, knowledge and relationships with OSHA to ensure we provide our clients with the tools they need for compliance.
- Assistance with setting up and maintaining medical surveillance programs
- Performing OSHA-regulated examinations
- Recordkeeping education (19-OSHA)
- Case review and medical opinion letters
- Subject matter expert speaking (heat stress, burns, recordability, etc.)
- On-site job task analysis
- Functional Capacity Examination (FCE) program guidance
OSHA-Regulated Medical Surveillance
View the OSHA Medical Screening and Surveillance Guide