Assessing an individual's skill level on specific tasks.
Performance evaluations require a participant to demonstrate his or her skill level in a controlled, observable and measurable manner and are administered by a trained performance evaluator. The Houston Area Safety Council (HASC) can offer Members performance evaluations on:
- Equipment (aerial lift, scissor lift, counter balance and rough terrain forklifts)
- Scaffolding competent person
- Scaffolding erection and dismantling
- Rigging and signal person
- Fire watch, bottle watch and confined space attendant