Board of Directors
Representing HASC membership and guiding the strategic direction and sustainable future of the association.
Oversight of the Houston Area Safety Council (HASC) is performed by a dedicated group of volunteers committed to representing our membership. The Board of Directors is comprised of 11 Contractor company representatives and one Owner representative.
2020 Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Danny Vara, Wyatt Field Service
- Mr. Steve Trickel, CSP, Comfort Systems USA
- Mr. Bill Shaw, CSHO, Evergreen North America Industrial Services
- Mr. Luis Aguilar, HASC
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Nick Anagnostou, CSP, KBR
2020 Board of Directors
To be considered for candidacy, a nominee must work in senior-level management for an affiliated Member firm. Formal job descriptions and orientations are given to each new board member at the start of their term.
- Mr. Drew Ashcraft, CSP, Brock
- Mr. Jim Farrell, Shamrock Farrell
- Mr. Paul Hernandez, CSP, SGS
- Mr. Jacob Johanson, Thermon
- Mr. Gary Noto, HydroChemPSC
- Mr. Wayne Pruitt, Anchor
- Mr. William "Willie" Wells, Houston Business Roundtable