Board of Directors
Representing HASC membership and guiding the strategic direction and sustainable future of the association.
Oversight of the Houston Area Safety Council (HASC) is performed by a dedicated group of volunteers committed to representing our membership. The Board of Directors is comprised of 11 Contractor company representatives and one Owner representative.
2017 Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Bill Shaw, CSHO, Evergreen Environmental Services
- Mr. Danny Vara, Wyatt Field Service
- Mr. Nick Anagnostou, CSP, KBR
- Mr. Luis Aguilar, HASC
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. William "Willie" Wells, Wood Group
2017 Board of Directors
To be considered for candidacy, a nominee must work in senior-level management for an affiliated Member firm. Formal job descriptions and orientations are given to each new board member at the start of their term.
- Mr. Jim Farrell, Shamrock Farrell
- Mr. Paul Hernandez, SGS North America
- Mr. Jacob Johanson, Thermon Group Holdings, Inc.
- Mr. Gary Noto, HydroChem
- Mr. Rick Pitman, PSC
- Mr. Wayne Pruitt, Anchor
- Mr. Steve Trickel, CSP, Zachry
- Mr. John Buchanan, Houston Business Roundtable