Board of Directors
Representing HASC™ membership and guiding the strategic direction and sustainable future of the association.
Oversight of HASC™ is performed by a dedicated group of volunteers committed to representing our membership. The Board of Directors is comprised of 11 Contractor company representatives and one Owner representative.
2022 Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Steve Trickel, CSP, Comfort Systems USA
- Mr. Nick Anagnostou, CSP, KBR
- Mr. Luis Aguilar, HASC
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Drew Ashcraft, CSP, Brock
- Mr. Danny Vara, Wyatt Field Service
2022 Board of Directors
To be considered for candidacy, a nominee must work in senior-level management for an affiliated Member firm. Formal job descriptions and orientations are given to each new board member at the start of their term.
- Mr. James "Chezo" Cesarini, PE, Pro-Surve Technical Services, LLC
- Mr. Jim Farrell, Shamrock Farrell
- Mr. Jacob Johanson, Thermon
- Mr. Gary Noto, HydroChemPSC
- Mr. Wayne Pruitt, TAM Services Group, Inc.
- Mr. Bill Shaw, CSHO, Evergreen North America Industrial Services
- Mr. Walt Treybig, Tellepsen Industrial
- Mr. William "Willie" Wells, Houston Business Roundtable