Tailoring a comprehensive health assessment program to the working executive.
An executive in a busy workplace often has very little time to evaluate his or her own health. With the stress and workload of a busy work environment, we understand that your own well-being can take a backseat to your career. Our extended health program takes away the stress of appointments, waiting rooms and visiting multiple medical offices and provides you with a comfortable, relaxing and extensive system to assess your overall health.
What Your Day Looks Like
- Your day begins in the early morning around 7-9am, depending on your schedule.
- You arrive at the Occupational Health Center, fasting (no breakfast).
- Your personal concierge will greet you and assist throughout your day.
- Laboratory samples are collected.
- A morning snack with coffee or tea is provided and your lunch is selected.
- The initial testing series begins (approximately 2 hours).
- A private office is provided with WiFi connectivity for your convenience.
- A 45-minute massage is provided.
- The physician conducts a pre-examination discussion.
- A comprehensive examination is performed by the physician.
After Your Day Is Complete
- All labs are sent to the lab.
- A complete binder of your health results and recommendations is compiled.
- Should an urgent message need to be given, one of our staff members will contact you.
- Once all information/results are returned, we will schedule either a return meeting with the physician or schedule a conference call, whichever you prefer.
- Your health binder can either be picked up or mailed to you.
Complete List of Services Performed
- CBC with differential – to check blood count
- Urinalysis – to screen for infection, blood and diabetes
- Complete Metabolic Profile – to check liver, kidneys, electrolytes and diabetes
- Lipid Panel – to check cholesterol
- TSH with reflex – to screen for thyroid dysfunction
- Hemoglobin A1C – a marker of diabetes
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 (Lp-PLA2) – a marker for heart disease
- PSA if male ( if > 40 yrs) – to screen for prostate problems
- 25-OH Vitamin D – to screen for bone health
- B12 and Folate – to screen for vitamin deficiency
- Functional Capacity Evaluation – to assess over physical strength
- Chest x-ray – to screen for acute and chronic lung disease
- Pulmonary Function Testing – to check lung function
- Audiometric testing – to check hearing
- Body Composition Testing – to measure fat percentage, metabolism, BMI and muscle
- Cardiac Stress Testing – a treadmill stress test reviewed by a cardiologist
- Snellen distance vision testing – to check far vision
- Titmus near vision testing – to check near vision
- Physical Examination – head-to-toe exam by a board-certified physician
- Preventative screenings recommendations – ensuring preventative health
- Flu shot (October – December, if needed)
- 45-minute Massage – a relaxing full-body or targeted massage in our massage suite
To schedule an appointment, please call (281) 476-9900, ext. 338.