Resources & Education
Providing clients with the tools needed for OSHA compliance.
OSHA regulates certain chemicals and elements that must be followed. At Global Health's Occupational Health Center at HASC™, we are board certified in Occupational Medicine with extensive training, knowledge and relationships with OSHA to ensure we provide our clients with the tools they need for compliance.
- Assistance with setting up and maintaining medical surveillance programs
- Performing OSHA-regulated examinations
- Recordkeeping education
- Case review and medical opinion letters
- Subject matter expert speaking (heat stress, burns, recordability, etc.)
- On-site job task analysis
- Functional Capacity Examination (FCE) program guidance
OSHA-Regulated Medical Surveillance
View the OSHA Medical Screening and Surveillance Guide