The solution for reciprocal PSM safety orientation is here!
The petrochemical and oil refining industry faces many challenges when cultivating a safe and well-trained workforce, which is why HASC® has developed Safety Essentials.™
About Safety Essentials:
Safety Essentials utilizes explainer videos, analogies, interactions, continuous testing, and engaging content to deliver a more effective understanding of common hazards encountered and safeguards utilized to protect the multigenerational workforce operating within the refining, petrochemical, and other heavy manufacturing industries.
LENGTH: 3 HOURS
- Satisfies OSHA 1910 & 1926
- Innovative & Engaging
- Training Integrity
- Available in Español
Safety Essentials Overview:
- 100% online deliverability at participating safety councils nationwide, or via Live Online Proctoring™
- Packed with interactions, analogies, animations, and explainer videos
- Peer/Subject Matter Expert (SME) reviewed course content
- Utilization of adult learning theories and principles to improve learner retention
- Test-as-you-go course format, with no comprehensive final exam
- Randomized questions with remediations to reinforce key concepts and to protect academic integrity
HASC's foundational PSM compliance orientation program, Safety Essentials, is engineered with every learner’s safety and success in mind. By utilizing engaging and interactive adult learning techniques to ensure information retention, this revolutionary training is effective and efficient. And because Safety Essentials and The Safety Essentials Suite are reciprocal, you can be confident that you'll receive the same quality training everywhere!
Interested in accepting Safety Essentials to replace Basic Orientation Plus® (BOP)?
Get in contact with us by filling out the form below:
Watch video to learn more:
Safety Essentials Webinars:
Register to join us at a future webinar and discover how Safety Essentials /The Safety Essentials Suite, Live Online Proctoring, and LINKmobile™ can transform your compliance onboarding process.
- Wednesday, June 14 | 11 AM (CST)
- Wednesday, June 21 | 11 AM (CST)
- Wednesday, July 12 | 11 AM (CST)