This session is intended to provide a verification of the mobile crane operator’s skills and competency, which can be used on a periodic (e.g., annual) or pre-hire basis. A Skills Verification Score & Report are provided after the session.
Each session is conducted on one crane type of your choice.
Available crane types include:
- Rough Terrain - Tadano RT GR-1000XL
- Down Cab R/T - Broderson RT-400
- Lattice Boom Crawler - Link-Belt 218 HSL
- Carry Deck - Broderson IC-80
- Boom Truck - Terex BT 28106
- Heavy Lift Crawler - Liebherr LR1300
- Tower Crane - Liebherr 550-EC-H
Completion of this course results in a Skills Verification Score & Report are provided after the session.