Assessing an individual's skill level on specific tasks.
Performance verifications require a participant to demonstrate his or her skill level in a controlled, observable and measurable manner and are administered by a trained performance evaluator. HASC™ can offer Members performance verifications on:
- Equipment (aerial lift, scissor lift, counterbalance, and rough terrain forklifts)
- Scaffolding competent person
- Scaffolding erection and dismantling
- Rigging and signal person
- Fire watch, bottle watch, and confined space attendant